Dating back thousands of years, falconry is entrenched in history and cultures from East to West. Originally used as a tool for hunting food for the table, falconry is considered as one of the oldest heritage sports, particularly in the Arab world.
Teaching discipline, patience, respect for wildlife and the need to preserve the environment, the sport has been passed down through the generations as a way of preserving cultures and traditions.
Burqu’ Falconry Zone
Indulge in an unmissable adventure of falconry on the spectacular Bedouin lands of Jordan and discover the secrets of nature in the 900km2 Burqu’ Natural Reserve, which is renowned as the site of Qasr Burqu, one of earliest Umayyad desert castles.
Burqu falconry zone is the perfect environment to practice this heritage sport due to its geographical characteristics and captive-bred Houbara
- Transfers from and to the borders/airport
- Exclusive use of the allocated falconry zone
- Rental vehicles are provided for the experience
- High quality eco-lodge & hunting camps
- Three meals per day (beverages included)
- Migyal service is provided upon request
Professional services including rangers, hunting guides and security guards are available.
For an exclusive adventure, contact us today!Book Now